As many states begin to loosen restrictions on “stay-at-home” mandates, we continue to take every precaution and measure possible to ensure that you have a safe and clean environment to begin or continue your therapy treatment.
Our highly trained staff has always practiced industry-exceeding techniques to ensure our facilities, linens, and equipment are disinfected and handled properly each and every day.
• All rooms, equipment, furniture and tools used are cleaned and sanitized between each patient session.
• Practice CDC guidelines for hand hygiene
• All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including temporal scanning temperatures each day upon arrival to the clinics.
• All staff required to wear mask/face-covering. Patients encouraged to bring and wear mask as well.
• Clear plastic shield at check-in area for separation between patient and staff.
• Only patients will be permitted in the waiting area.
• All patient guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
• Practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
• Ready to welcome you back, providing the same world-class care you have come to expect from us.
Should I cancel my appointment?
We are asking all patients who have come into contact with someone with a diagnosis of Coronavirus, or have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, to please avoid scheduling or attending your appointment until you are fever-free (without using fever-controlling medicines) for at least 3 days AND your respiratory symptoms have improved, AND at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, per the CDC’s most recent guidance**. Otherwise, we would encourage you to continue with your appointments so that you follow your plan of care.
Can I postpone my treatment plan?
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the virus, we would ask that you postpone your treatment until you are fever-free (without using fever-controlling medicines) for 3 days AND your respiratory symptoms have improved AND at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, per the CDC’s most recent guidance**. Depending on the circumstances, postponing your treatment may cause setbacks in your physical therapy progress. Please call the clinic and speak to your therapist regarding exercises that you can do at home until continuing your treatment plan at the clinic.
Should I wear a face mask to PT?
• While it is required that all staff wear a mask/face covering during operating hours, it is recommended that patients wear one to their appointment as well. Some state guidelines may actually require patients to wear a face covering when visiting an essential healthcare business.
What if I want to reschedule my appointment?
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call the location in which you are scheduled so that they can help you find the next available timeslot.
With the federal government recommending gatherings of 10 or less, how are you able to treat patients in your clinic?
We utilize treatment rooms and common areas strategically to increase spacing between patients; we are also asking that only those essential to care accompany patients to their treatment sessions. We practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
Will you stay open as an “essential” health care provider”?
Yes. Under the current guidelines, physical therapy clinics qualify as an essential business.
While several State governments are increasingly calling for the closure of bars, restaurants, and other “non-essential” businesses in efforts to enforce “social distancing,” physical therapy is defined as an “essential service” in the law requiring physical therapy and other rehabilitation services be covered by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant and state-marketplace health insurance under “essential benefits.”
Do you have special hours?
As of now, our clinics continue to operate under their normal business hours.
Where can I find real-time info about my clinic’s status?
You can find real-time information by visiting the individual clinic’s location page. Daily hours of operation are listed. Find a location.